Join Us For School
Our programs include:
- Building Foundations – An Intensive Early Intervention Program for students ages 2-5
- Building Fundamentals – Full Day School Program for Elementary, Middle & High School for students ages 5-22
- Building Futures – Adult Day Training featuring Life Skills and Vocational Training for students over 21
- Our Teachers and Therapists combine the principles of Positive Discipline and Behavioral Therapy to best serve each child’s unique strengths and encourage children through their difficulties.
- Music Therapy as well as Community based instruction including swimming & horseback riding are part of our annual curriculum.
Join Us For 1:1 Behavioral Therapy
- We accept most insurances for Behavioral Therapy
- Students will work closely with Behavioral Assistants during school and/or after school.
- Our services include full ABA evaluations and academic assessments.
- Academic & Behavioral Goals incorporated according to each student’s IEP
Join Us on Saturdays and Camp
- ABA Therapy available during our Super Saturday program
- Water Play, bounce house fun, slides, & other sensory activities at our Sunset Campus
- Community based outings and field trips to museums, parks, pools and beaches around Miami.