Join The Carrie Brazer Center for Autism
Whether you’re interested in enrolling your child in summer camp, day school, or behavioral therapy, our staff will be here to help you. As part of our curriculum and programs, we are proud to accept the McKay scholarship & Gardiner scholarship as payment towards any tuition costs.
Contact us today to learn more about these scholarships.
Our programs include:
- Building Foundations – An Intensive Early Intervention Program for students ages 2-5
- Building Fundamentals – Full Day School Program for Elementary, Middle & High School for students ages 5-22
- Building Futures – Adult Day Training featuring Life Skills and Vocational Training for students over 21
- Our Teachers and Therapists combine the principles of Positive Discipline and Behavioral Therapy to best serve each child’s unique strengths and encourage children through their difficulties.
- Music Therapy as well as Community based instruction including swimming & horseback riding are part of our annual curriculum.
Join Us For 1:1 Behavioral Therapy
- We accept most insurances for Behavioral Therapy
- Students will work closely with Behavioral Assistants during school and/or after school.
- Our services include full ABA evaluations and academic assessments.
- Academic & Behavioral Goals incorporated according to each student’s IEP
Join Us on Saturdays and Camp
- ABA Therapy available during our Super Saturday program
- Water Play, bounce house fun, slides, & other sensory activities at our Sunset Campus
- Community based outings and field trips to museums, parks, pools and beaches around Miami.